Wednesday 8 July 2015

Just Started Blogging!

Hi I'm Jasmin or J-Me!!I just started my blog... You are probably asking why...? First of all it's all thanks to my dear friend Lucy (also blogger), because she introduced me to blogging. I have always wanted to do stuff like this.. But I never had the guts to start... Because everything that went through my mind was: "Who would read it or who would see me", "I'm nobody.. People don't care about the things I do". So the only reason I would want to start a blog would be for my family and friends. If I were to go overseas for a longer time. That way they could see what I was up to.. and  I wouldn't have to say it over and over and over again to everyone!!But now I think I want to just start blogging and making YouTube videos, because I think it would be a fun experience... and I kinda need something to do in my sparetime right now.. since I finished school and I will not go back until next year.. Here is a picture of me and my best friend Ida on the day I finished my last exam:(I'm to the left and Ida is to the right)For those of you who don't know the danish schoolsystem then I will explain.. from age to 5-6 to about 16-17, we go to Public school.. which is from 0 to 9th/10th grade (10th is optional). After that we go to Gymnasium which is from 11th to 13th grade, and after that comes university.. And I finished Gymnasium 2 weeks ago... and now I'm sick of school..! So I am taking a year off \(^.^)/ So if you wonder what kind of blog this is going to be, then I don't know for sure.. But what I do know is that I m going to write about all kinds of stuff... Beauty product reviews, Travel, Personal life,  Cosplay/Conventions and YouTube progress... ^^Until next time... Remember Be Yourself!! <3You are probably wondering what I am going to do for a hole year... You see... I am going to work and then I am going to travel to South Korea, and I'm staying there for 6 months... So that I am looking forward to...!!! Me, Lucy and Maria have together started a YouTube Channel: MaJaLou. So if you want to see what we are up to, then go check out our channel and subscribe. There will come a video out soon XDI hope that you will follow me here and on our YouTube Channel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment