Tuesday 20 October 2015

Autumnbreak and GEEKcore 2015 part 2

FRIDAY Lucy had some thing to do at home so she went home at around 7:00am. I had an SpeedMeeting event at 11:00am with my teammate Steven so I woke up at around 8:00am.
Here is a nice picture of him!!!

My awesome teammate Steven!
and here is one of the event, Lucy joined a bit late but she was there!!:

Michelle was also there!!!
Lucy had to work at 12:00pm so after the event ad finished she ran to her shift!!
Lucy working with Andreas the teamleader of Secret Cafe!
I ate some cake samples XD
I found my friend Michelle and we ended up playing Tanto Cuore (A maid card game.. It was really fun). We were 4 people, Michelle, Joachim (chimo), Michelles' Boyfriend and I. We played for hours, I would say about 3-4 hours because we also had to learn the rules!! The game is really fun when you get it ^^








I found Lucy afterwards and we changed into cosplay. We got another photographer (Knud Trondhjem foto) to take some pictures of us. Because the light wasn't right so he ended up asking if we could do it first thing the next morning. We agreed!!
Before the photoshoot we were once again singing karaoke. The first song was "Mighty Long Fall" by One Ok Rock. The next one I sang myself it was "Eternal snow" (how Ironic) from Full Moon Wo Sagashite. We then sang "Let it go" Again. This time it went a lot better and I once again sang Let it Burn! The final song we sang was "I see Fire" by Ed Sheeran (Ironic once again).

We were not tired yet so we went to the Gameroom to see if we could play smash bro on Wii! We joined to guys. I think one of them was called Patrick but not entirely sure!! They had something else to do so they left not long after, which resolved in another guy joining us! I think we played for half an hour then our eyes went crazy because of contact lenses and fake eyelashes, so we went to sleep.

SATURDAY we woke up at 7:00am. We packed our stuff and brought it over to the con-area and down in the staff storage place!! VIP is great!!
We changed into cosplay and found the photographer Knud and went up to the 5th floor to use the panelroom because there was a really cool wall!! 
I will post the pictures when I get them!!
My last event with my teammate Vebel was at 01:00pm so me and Lucy ran around the con and talked to people until it started. Not many people showed up we were around 7-10 people. 
Here is a picture of the event before it started and a selfie I took while waiting!! Mathias was there as well!!





















Lucy betrayed me since she had a Photoshoot without me while I had an event!!
After my event it was Lucy time to work so I ran around myself. 
A funny thing that happened was the moment I took a step outside the elevator and walked towards the cafe, (I was looking for Andreas - the teamleader of The Secret cafe and I found him in the cafe!!) I yelled "I found him, but where is Lucy", a group of girl came up to me and yelled "YOU ARE COMMING WITH US!!". I was so shocked and could say anything else then okay!! They took my arm and startede to run so I had go pull up my dress because they ran outside and over to the outdoor stage!! I found out that it was a treasure hunt and they had to find an Elsa, so Lucy was there as well! It was super fun and really a highlight of the day. Also because the one hosting the event was a Dark Elsa so we had a mini photoshoot with her. So much fun. 
I will post the pictures later when I get them!
But here is a picture of Dark Elsa and Dark Jack Frost:

Dark Elsa and Dark Jack Frost!
Lucy left because she was pulled away during her shift but a girl named Astrid wanted some more pictures of us with our caps and shoes on (mine was a bit broken so I did not wear them at that time). Since Lucy already had had a separate photoshoot and had to leave she said that I could just do it myself! 
So I picked up my cape and shoes and out to the outdoor stage once again!!
Again when I get the photos I will update..

When I was on my way down from the stage I girl came running over to me and asked me if she could take some pictures of me. She then said to me that she was from the magazine DKos, which I once before was in Vol. 13, page 94 because of SVS. The interview is in danish (sorry about that), but basically I was in the magazine because I have been to many SVS-cons and it was a tribute to SVS, because this year was the last SVS-con EVER!! It was also to show your first cosplay and how you had evolved from that! But Sacha the girl from DKos asked me if she could use the pictures for the next magazine, which will be published the 1th December this year! I said of course, then she asked what I liked the most regrading my cosplay and I said the sleeves, because of the rhinestone pattern!!

I then changed out of my cosplay because I was not sure about when my parents would come pick me up. First they said around 04:00pm, then is was 05:30pm but it ended being at 06:30pm XD which was nice! During my waiting Lucy was working so I went to the gameroom where I found Victor (Genki owner) and Allan (GEEKcore owner). They play against each other but Victor ended up winning over Allan twice - I believe my cheering did the trick!! ^^
I was home in Esbjerg around 10:00pm.. It was nice with a real bed!! 

Here are some Cosplay Photos!!:

Will from Witch!!

Not sure but awesome made!

don't know this one but really cool!

Robin Hood from Arrow!

Hannah Alexander's Fa Mulan
Cosplayed by 
Liv-is-alive
Zelda
Dark Elsa!
PIRATES!!!!
The Mario Brothers!

PIRATEBOMBED!!!!
That was my GEEKcore!! This time my post came out faster I'm so proud of myself!!
Until next time remember get enough sleep at convention and wear enough cloth our you will get sick.... ~ "Cough Cough"
Yeah for the first time after a convention I got sick.... oO

No comments:

Post a Comment