Sunday 18 October 2015

Genki 2015 - Sunday 2end August

SUNDAY I woke up at 06:45am and I took a shower. Once again there was only cold water but I had heard someone say the the showers on the upperside side of the convention hall had hot water so I tried to go there. No one there and there to my happiness the water was nice and warm. 
After my shower I went to get some breakfast. 
alot of mistakes had been made regarding my events so the event ninja I had to host sunday was cancelled once again, so I just had free time.. Then I went back to pack my things so they where ready for when I had to go home. 
My friend Siw was late so I ran around the convention taking pictures but it ended in Siw and my other friends including Mark (Siw's littlebrother) went home without saying goodbye!! I was really angry and sad about this but nothing to do about that ^^
I did not do much this day other then taking pictures so they will come at the end of this post.
I was home in my house at around 10:00pm and I left Farum at around 14:00 so a really long transport time. I took the bus from CPH at around 04:50pm XP
Once I came home I was very TIRED so I unpacked and then went to bed. My dad was not home so I was home alone!

Cosplay Pictures:
Stella from Winx Club
Cosplayed by Liv-is-alive
Kim Possible, Bonni Rockwaller, Brick Flagg from Kim Possible
FairyMary From Tinkerbell
Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy 
Stormtroopers from Starwars!
Lyra Croft from Tomb Raider
Cosplay by YĆ²sei Cosplay DK (Siw my friend)
Anna from Frozen
Cosplay by CapnJinglebells Cosplay (She makes one hell of a GREAT ALICE)
Berry Shirayuki from Tokyo Mew Mew (Manga) 
Madoka from Madoka Magica
Lion King (I think..not sure)
Anastasia from Anastasia 
They look so cute!! 
Cannot remember what they are called... XP
Don't know this one but thought it looked pretty cool!!
Frollo and Esmaralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Frollo cosplayed by  CapnJinglebells Cosplay 
Toph Beifong from Avatar the Last Airbender
Cosplayed by Chii Cosplay~ 
Beautiful cosplay!!
Baymax from Big Hero 6
I think this is from Doctor Who!
PIRATS!!!!! 
Not so sure about this one.. But awesome made!!
Nor this one but very cool..
SailorMoon/Usagi from Sailor Moon


That was the end of my Genki 2015 posts sorry for the late update!!
Remember don't think less of yourself ~<3





No comments:

Post a Comment